Sunday, September 2, 2018

Impostors: It's Almost Here

Who else is super exited about the Impostors by Scott Westerfeld coming out this month?


I was obsessed about the Uglies series as a teenager and it keeps its place on my favourite bookshelf. To have another four books set in the same world is like a dream come true. Thank you so much Scott Westerfeld for this. I would re-read the Uglies again, but at this point I have them all memorized. I am going do the next best thing and recommend it to every breathing thing I spot (yes, possibly animals as well).


Also, I'm going to walk around everywhere super charged with stars in my eyes so that people can ask me what happened to my usual restingbface, and I can then promptly launch into my campaign to convert the world to Uglies fan. Imagine that: one expansive fandom travelling over the continents of non-fans and changing them one at a time.

We are coming for you!

Next would be the multiverse fyi.
Gawd. Do I always get this crazy when it comes to Tally& friends?
So, September 11 2018 everyone! Impostors. Get the book (preorder it, borrow it from the library or steal it from a friend). Partake in whatever insanity gets you closer to it. Read it. Fall into a delirium induced coma (possibly die of excitement? plz dont). And then come back and talk to me about how blessed we all are.
*rambling continues as she leaves*

Who was your favourite character in the Uglies world?
What other books would you recommend for fans?


 
Find me on Goodreads!
Turity's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

No comments:

Post a Comment