Monday, August 27, 2018

Back in the game

After starting this blog more than ten years ago my life and in turn the blog has gone through so many ups and downs. The goodtimes had me writing and blogging my heart out. And then I started university and unfortunately was unable to keep up with the blogging scene. I made the mistake of deleting the blog. Forward to some years later and it was back up, if only to hold my writing and poetry. Sort of like a showcase. But I have lost all followers and there have been no knew posts. Until this one.

I am glad to be back in the blogging scene. Medschool although stressful and time consuming has been endured. I have grown and changed in so many ways. And I am ready to discover my new voice in the storm that is storytelling. The sparks of imagination fly again. I write again. I Read again. I dream again. And so I blog again. Please come back followers. Come to the dark side with me. There are lots and lots of cookies.

Also I am starting book reviews again. You'll be seeing them posted here (and goodreads) regularly so please leave a comment to encourage me, thanks. Let's talk and discuss books. Super excited! I am looking for new blogs to follow as well so leave a link in the comments and I will be forever greatful.

Take care my lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment